With over 100 million people living in the Philippines, it comes as no surprise that there are a ton of websites and online resources to be found there. In fact, according to Alexa, the Philippines is the 5th most visited country in the world. To help you get started with your research, we’ve compiled a list of the 5 most visited websites in the Philippines. From travel sites to social media platforms, be sure to check them out!
1. Facebook – In 2013, Facebook ranked as the most visited website in the Philippines with a total of 54.5 million visits. Philippines with 10.4 million visits.
2. Google – According to Alexa Internet, as of September 2015, Google was the most popular website in the Philippines with a global market share of 47%. Philippines (33%) and Facebook (23%).
3. YouTube – As of 2016, YouTube is the second most popular website in the Philippines with a global market share of 21%. Philippines (10%).
There is no doubt that Google is the most popular search engine on the planet. The company has a stronghold in many different countries and its search results are generally considered to be accurate, unbiased and reliable.
Here are the top 10 websites in Philippines according to data from Google:
6. Microsoft Philippines
7. Instagram Philippines
8. Pinterest Philippines
9. Twitter Philippines
1. YouTube – The most visited website in Philippines with more than 50 million monthly active users. It is headquartered in San Bruno, California and owned by Google.
2. Facebook – The second most visited website in the Philippines with over 36 million monthly active users. Facebook was founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Andrew McCollum.
3. Twitter – The third most visited website in the Philippines with over 24 million monthly active users. Twitter was founded in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey and Biz Stone.
4. Yahoo! Search – The fourth most visited website in the Philippines with over 20 million monthly active users. Yahoo!
Instagram was the most visited website in the Philippines in 2017, according to recently released data from Alexa. The website, which is owned by Facebook, had a global audience of 239 million people as of September 2017. Other popular Filipino websites included Facebook (No. 2), Wikipedia (No. 3), and Google (No. 4).
The ranking may be surprising given that Filipinos are generally considered to be relatively light internet users compared to their counterparts in other countries. However, this data reflects not only how much Filipinos use the internet but also how they use specific websites. For example, Instagram is far more popular among women than men – 57% of Filipinos who visited the site were female, while only 43% were male. In addition, Wikipedia is very popular Amongst teenagers and young adults (18-34 years old).
Overall, these rankings suggest that Filipino websites are attracting a global audience that mirrors the demographics of Filipino internet users themselves.
Most popular site in the Philippines
Each year, the internet expands and changes at an exponentially increasing rate. This means that the most popular sites in any given year are not necessarily the same as the most popular sites a few years down the line. To illustrate this point, we’ve compiled a list of the five most popular site in Philippines as of 2019. From finding the latest deals to staying up-to-date on the latest news, these sites will have something for everyone.
“1. PEP.ph” is the most popular website in the Philippines, according to a study released by Nielsen on May 12. The study looked at some 5,000 Filipinos aged 18 and above across all sectors of the economy and found that 69% of Filipinos visit websites at least once a month.
Notable among the top 10 most-visited Philippine websites are “PEP.ph”, “Mundo Deportivo”, “GMA News Online”, “Philippine Daily Inquirer”, “Manila Bulletin”, ” ABS-CBN News Channel”, “CNN Philippines” and ” Rappler “.
The list is topped by PEP.ph, which receives more than 45% of all visits from Filipinos across all sectors of the economy, followed by Mundo Deportivo (14%), GMA News Online (13%).
According to the 2011 census, Facebook is the most popular site in the Philippines with an estimated 55 million users. This makes it more popular than both Yahoo! Philippines (with 43 million users) and Google Philippines (with 34 million users).
Facebook is also very popular among teenagers, with almost half of all Philippine internet users aged between 15 and 24 using the site. This is largely due to its strong connection with schools, which use it to keep in touch with students and post updates about events.
Another reason for Facebook’s popularity is its wide range of features.
Rappler is the most popular site in the Philippines, according to a report by web traffic analytics company Alexa. Rappler’s website had a global Alexa rank of 286th in September 2018, up from 283rd place the previous month.
Rappler was founded in 2006 by American journalist Maria Ressa and Filipino entrepreneur and media executive Omidyar Network co-founder John Donahoe. According to Alexa, Rappler was also the eighth most visited website in the Philippines during September 2018.
1. Philippine National Police website
2. ABS-CBN News website
3. PhilStar website
4. GMA News website
5. Rappler website
6. Inquirer website
7. Daily News Bulletin website
8. The Philippine Star online edition
9. TN/TV5 news websites
Twitter is the most popular social networking site in Philippines with over 100 million active users. It is used to share updates and thoughts on current events, as well as connect with friends and family. This free service is available on computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Read Also:Top 5 Best Gaming laptops 2022